Sunday, January 23, 2005

Week 3 In Review

Week 3 is complete. I'm down 1.5 pounds this week. I thought I was 143 last Sunday, but I guess I was 144. Happy Days!

My average daily calories for the week: 1356, ratio: 47% Carb; 40% Protein, 13% Fat, not too bad. I did try to increase my carbs as I was planning on running the snowshoe marathon yesterday. My 'high' day was 1654 calories.

I lifted 3 x this week; all upper body though, saving my legs for the race.

Did run 3x HIIT for a total 8.16 miles; ran 32 trail miles and 5 road miles for a total of 45.16 miles.

I had one 'splurge' meal this week, the first in three weeks, two bowls of Lucky Charms that were fantastic!

I'm finding that in order to lose fat I can't do the whole free day thing. The 3000 calories I ingest on that day ruin all the hard work I have completed the other 6 days of the week. It isn't worth it.

Goal for this week: 141 pounds, to take new pictures for Bodyforlife-tracker, average 1350 calories again and take one splurge meal.

A very good week. Onto week 4!

No comments: