Thursday, February 10, 2005

Day 1 Went Well...

I completed Day 1 of Bootcamp. I ate 1345 calories, target was 1425 for my moderate zig zag. I could not consume another 80 calories. Or so I thought. I should have had something just to hit the number.

I ran a hard 5 miles with the run club at 6 PM and it took my appetite away. I ate 6 oz. of salmon, 1/2 sweet potatoe and 2 cups of veggies at 4 PM. Oh my gosh, I barely made it to the bathroom after our run. Thank goodness we finish our run at the High School. Public bathrooms!!

I lifted bicep/triceps yesterday at the gym for 45 minutes. My goal was 80 minutes of exercise yesterday and I reached 85. Yeah!

Today: Low zig zag of 1283 calories and 84 minutes of exercise. So far I have run 40 minutes of cardio. Will run another 44 minutes tonight with Topaz on the trail I'm thinking.

No comments: