Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Leanness Lifestyle Week III of the Bootcamp Intensive I

The loss this week: drumroll...1.3 pounds. YESSSSSS!! I'm finally being honest with myself, logging my food to the calorie, every bite, lick and taste, keeping away from the sugar that begins my binges and getting in all exercise minutes.

Last week I ran 45 miles; 19.5 miles was HIIT on the treadmill, the remainder on trail in the 10 minute mile range. I lifted 3x for a total of 174 minutes. My 'average daily exercise minutes' : 98

For nutrition I averaged 1376 calories each day, did a 7 day zig zag of 1254 to 1789. That 1789 is the day of the planned splurge meal. No all day feast as per BFL.

My team at Leanness Lifestyle is still in first place. We've lost 65 pounds (13 of us), Team in Second place has lost 49 pounds and Team in Third place has lost 46 pounds. Isn't that amazing?!! I love it. I'm going to apply for Bootcamp Intensive II which begins April 6. It's awesome.

Tonight is our teleconference. All 43 of us hopping on the phone line to learn and discuss with our coach.

Today: 40 minutes HIIT on treadmill; 4.86 miles; tonight: 60 minutes on trail with Topaz: 6 miles, 50 minutes RT; Triceps, back. Big activity day just because it all fits in today.

Nutrition: (low zig zag)
M1: 1 egg, 4 whites, 2 c. frozen pea pods, cauliflour, brocolli
M2: 5 whites, 2 c. brocolli
M3: 3 oz canned chicken, 1 chopped apple, 1 c chopped celery, 1 c chopped carrots, 1 T nf mayo
M4: 3 oz tuna, 1 apple
M5: 6 oz salmon, 2 c sauted cabbage

If I'm ravenous because of the high activity I'll add another meal and have a mid zig zag. Flexibility.

No comments: