Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Leanness Lifestyle Week IIII of the Bootcamp Intensive I

4 weeks already coming to an end. Only 1 week left of the Bootcamp Intensive I. It's been amazing. Today I weighed in at 145.8; yahoo!! The fat is finally budging.

Week in review (actual)
Average calories per day-1334
Splurge meal: cake and ice cream-high zig zag day of 1653. A far cry from my 4000 BFL free days.
Average minutes of exercise per day: 84 (back off week in running training schedule)
Total exercise minutes: 590
RT: 3 sessions = 160 minutes. Had one 75 minute bootcamp RT session with a class at the gym. It was HARD!
Miles run: 42

A very good week. My goal for bootcamp was to lose 5 pounds; I've exceeded that by 2.I will lose 1-1.5 this next week, then Bootcamp is 'off' for three weeks, I applied for the Bootcamp Intensive II, which begins April 6 for another 5 weeks. My goal: to lose another 5, finally seeing the 130's. My all time weight loss goal is to hit 125 on July 4. I know I can do this. I'm finally getting it. I have to log every single morsel that hits my lips, I need to be honest with myself and get the workouts in.

Yesterday workout:
40 minutes HIIT treadmill run in the AM; 4.81 miles
50 minutes HIIT treadmill run in the PM: 5.51 miles
Walked Topaz 2 miles on trail-it was ICE covered. We had to go back home!

Yesterday nutrition:
M1: 1 egg, 4 whites, 2 c. Frozen Blend veggies
M2: 6 whites, 2 c green snap peas
M3: 4 oz canned chicken, 1 chopped apple, 1 c chopped carrots, 1 c chopped celery, grapes, 1 T nf ns mayo
M4: 4 oz canned tuna, 1 cucumber, 2 c spinach leaves, grape tomato, 1 T FF italian dressing
M5: 6 oz salmon, 2 c. sauted cabbage
M6: 1 orange, 4 oz canned chicken
Calories: 1341, Carb: 112, Protein: 143, Fat: 24
40%43%17%

My Leanness Lifestyle Bootcamp Intensive I Team is still in first place! We've lost 92.3 pounds (13 people each group) Team 2 has lost 71.8 pounds and Team 3 has lost 68.3 pounds. Isn't that awesome?!! Looks like those vacation vouchers will be coming my way. UNBELIVEABLE! Just frosting on the cake..so to speak.

No comments: