Thursday, April 07, 2005

Bootcamp Begins

The Leanness Lifestyle Bootcamp Intensive II began yesterday. We had our first teleconference last night; all 55 of us. Coach will again divide us into 3 groups so that we may compete against one another for VACATION VOUCHERS again! Yippee! I can't believe that I was one the winning team for the airfare/hotel last round. I've received the vouchers, now we need to plan the trip. Yahoo.

I won't be lifting legs for the next week and a half. My 100 is less than 2 weeks away and I don't want to stress them further. They are probably stressed as it is running 80+ miles a week. I'm lifting upper body 3x a week; dividing as back/biceps Day 1; shoulders/chest Day 2 and abs/triceps day 3. So far so good.

I'm cutting my running down by 30% this week to taper and will cut another 20% next week. I'll mainly be getting in my LL cardio, the training for the 100 is in the bank.

It is so beautiful in MN today; 71F and sunny. I brought my running clothes and iPod to work and ran on the track during my lunch hour for 50 minutes. I came back into the office fully refreshed and unstressed. I'll be running with Topaz on the trail tonight for 6 miles.

Last night was run club. Ran 5 miles in 38:45. Woohoo!

Eats today:
M1: 5 egg whites, 1 egg, 2 c green beans
M2: 5 hard boiled egg whites, 1 banana
M3: 1 c. celery, 1 c. carrots, 1 apple, 1 T ff mayo, 4 oz chicken
M4: 1 lemon pepper tuna pouch, 1 baggie carrots
M5: 4 oz chicken breast, 2 c green and yellow peppers, onions
M6: ff sf chocolate pudding

I set up a 5 week aggressive plan with LL. I'm looking to lose 8 pounds this Bootcamp. I know I can do it to!

I installed my camera software and will reload the picasa hello with blogger thing today. I had to bribe my son with money to take pictures of me!

No comments: