Friday, April 22, 2005

Recovery

It's hard to believe that one week ago I was travelling to Pekin, IL; not knowing what the future would bring. I was so worried, so anxious, so scared. I'm sure glad everything turned out OK; more than OK.

This week I've been riding bike with the boys in order to get my LL cardio minutes in. We've been riding 1-1.2 hours an evening. It's been nice too, Topaz has come along on most jaunts with us. He's missing his runs, as am I, I am sure.

Get this: I'm down to 138 pounds. WOW. My lowest in over 10 years. That is so awesome. 14 pounds of ugly fat gone. It is finally leaving my butt and thighs now too. The first 10 pounds was all upper body, now the lower is burning off.

My feet are healing, still ugly, bruised and blistered but not as painful as earlier this week. I'm able to walk well and am hoping to go out for a jog on the trail with Topaz tomorrow!

Thank you for all of the kind words; I appreciate it!

No comments: