Friday, May 13, 2005

BCI-2 Finished and Successful

Wednesday was the grand finale of the BCI-2. I dropped 8 pounds of fat. Yahoo! That was my goal and I stuck to it. I still can't really believe it, but it is fact.

I'm down to 135 pounds. I celebrated with an 800 calorie Blizzard. Yes. Loads of sugar, fat and carbs. It was delicious too and worth every calorie!

This week I set up a new goal setter to get me down to 125 on July 7. This week I need 112 minutes of exercise each day to eat 1400-1500 calories a day and still lose fat.

Because of the intense workouts I've added back some grainy carbs. My body is loving it. Yesterday I had a 1/2 subway (roast beef, no cheese, no mayo) and a bowl of Cream of Wheat w/protein shake.

These carbs allowed me 3 excellent workouts yesterday! I ran 35 minutes HIIT in the AM on the treadmill, 4.11 miles, a session of weight training for 50 minutes and another 40 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill in the evening. It was a very rainy cold day..38 F yesterday..hence the treadmill running.

Today I'm having a grainy carb as well and 3 workouts...2 running workouts and I'm going to try the P90X Kenpo DVD. I haven't looked at it yet.

M1: 6 egg whites; cinnamin, splenda, banana
M2: 4 oz chicken, mayo, apple
M3: 1/2 roast beef subway
M4: 4 oz tuna, brocolli
M5: Myoplex

No comments: