Tuesday, June 21, 2005

20 Pounds Gone!

Today I weighed in. Imagine how excited I was when I saw the numbers: 132.5 That is the 20 pound mark! I've lost 20 pounds since February 9th, the first day that I began Leanness Lifestyle. What a difference this program has made for me.

My goal that I set on February 9 was to lose a total of 22.5 pounds, to reach 130 pounds. Then I decided I wanted to reach 125 pounds. Now I'm thinking I could even go lower.

I'll see how 125 looks.

I have no stiffness or pain from running Grandmas Marathon. I ran Sunday 6 miles, Monday 8 and today 8. Lifted Monday, upper body and am going to hit legs tonight. Woohoo!

M1: 3 egg whites, 1 egg, 1c oats
M2: 1 cup carrots, 1 cup celery, 1 chopped apple, 4 oz canned chicken, 1 T lf mayo
M3: 4 oz salmon, 1 small green salad, 1 T ff dressing
M4: Myoplex Shake
M5: 5 oz chicken, 2 c mixed veggies

No comments: