2016 Racing Schedule

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

More Schedule Changes

Tomorrow is the first day of school for the students. I'll no longer be able to bike into work the seven miles. I will be dropping Tyler off at the Middle School before I arrive to the High School. After I get off work I pick up Troy at the Elementary School to go home. I enjoyed biking in these last few weeks. Especially now that I had to pay $2.99 for a gallon of gas today.

Do you remember The Kinks and the song "A Gallon of Gas"? I was listening to it on my iPod yesterday and was amazed at how timely it is again. The Kinks came out with that album yearrrrrrssss ago...when I was a teenager in the '80's..yikes.

Tonight was Run Club. 5 miles in 38:44. Wow, I think we had a record turnout. A new guy I recruited last week brought FIVE of his friends tonight. Five of his very speedy fast friends. It was cool to meet them, I couldn't stay long as I had a town board meeting at 7.

Tyler begins football right after school tomorrow. I'll have to come home, run, then go and pick him up. Then go to football with Troy. I think I can expect 5 trips into town tomorrow.

Off to Lake Vermilion for the long weekend. Yippee!!

No comments: