2016 Racing Schedule

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Stats

I hadn't tracked my bodyfat for quite some time. It has been obvious to me that it is getting down to where I want it so I guess it is one thing that I haven't been obsessing over.

Today I pulled out the Omron: 15.5% Wow. Cool.

2/9 Stats:
152.5 pounds
21.5% bf per Omron
Thigh: 23.5"
Hip: 36.5"
Butt: 40.5"
Waist: 29.5"
Belly Button: 30.5 " (I have a real high waist)
Chest: 33.5"
Bicep: 11
Calve: 15"


8/2/ Stats:
126. pounds (-26.5)
15.5% bf per Omron (-6.5%)
Thigh: 21.5 (-2.5)
Hip: 34 (-2.5)
Butt: 38" (-2.5)
Waist: 26" (-3.5")
BB: 27" (-3.5")
Chest: 32" (-1.5)
Bicep: 11
Calve: 15

So I kept my bicep and calves, that's a good thing because those areas are pretty 'musclie' lost the fatty areas. Whoopie!
Lost like 16". That's amazing. No wonder I'm feeling so good!

Now to maintain this. That's the key. And more difficult than losing, I am sure.

Today: 5 mile run with Topaz and Troy. Troy rode his bike along the trail with us.
15 mile easy bike.

M1: Oat pancake
M2: Tuna and cukes
M3: Tuna and cukes
M4: Cherry Garcia Protein Shake

My appetite still isn't up to normal; after a hard effort it takes a few days to come back. That's OK with me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing ovation Julie. You did a great job. You might be so proud of your success. You made it.

Nico

Julie B said...

Thanks Nico!! It feels good, doesn't it!

Cathy said...

Awesome Julie!

Great work & amazing transformation.

Flatman said...

15.5% BF! I can only dream...

Okay, sidebar lesson.

I just went into my template editor and copied another one of the sidebar notes right below it and edited it to say what I wanted.

E-mail me if you don't understand... :)

Shawn said...

Hey Julie!

I've been reading your blog for a while; I know you're a member at LL and you ordered P90X as well. My question is, did you do the actual P90X program? As in do the Fit Test, get the pullup bar, etc? Or do you only use the DVDs and resistance bands as backups when you can't make it to the gym? I got my P90X system today and it's SO comprehensive that I feel like I don't really need the whole thing; but I mainly bought it because the DVDs covered everything. Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

Julie B said...

Hi Shawn, I ordered the P90X DVD along with the pull up bar so I'd have some variation at home when I didn't have time to go to the gym.

I began with 2 pull ups and can now do 8!

I bring the resistance bands and DVD's with me up to the lake and when we travel.

I think the diet is pretty close to LL; 40/40/20 with an emphasis on good lean protein.

I haven't done the cardio w/o in a while; this summer has been great for lots of running and biking outside.

Good luck with P90X!

Shawn said...

Thanks for the response. Now that I've had time to think about it though, I think I was trying to ask if you actually followed the systems and stuff--but I went back to your old blogs of when you first got P90X and it seems like you didn't. I'll probably approach it the same way you do--right now I'm just going to do the cardio workouts till I get the pullup bar set up, and then I'll just use them sporadically as I see fit.

jessie_tri_mn said...

Wow! What a transformation in six months. Impressive!

That's 26 pounds you don't have to carry with on your Ultras, I'm sure that feels great.