Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sugar Fed Kids

I and the boys went to Valleyfair today. What a blast! I don't care much for the rides but I love the water park. After a few hours on the rides we hit the water park for a few more hours of fun in the sun. The body slides, the body boats, the tubing, the rapids; it's all so much fun!

Ty and Troy had their fill of cotton candy, dunking dots, cheese curds, pretzel and cheese, turtle sundae and french fries. I had a bite of each; that's all one needs!

Once in a while a day of sugar and fat for the boys isn't going to hurt much. As long as it isn't each week; and it isn't.

I was able to sneak out at 530 AM for a 5 mile run on the trail with Topaz and a session of weight training at the gym (chest, bi, tri) before I woke them at 800 so we could be on the road by 9.

What a great way to spend the day.

No comments: