Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Dancing in the Moonlight

Oh my gosh, my alarm rang this morning..well, actually it was 93X ringing in my ears..and it was light outside! Yes! Light outside at 4 AM; it was the moonlight. It was incredible!!

I was NOT going to go down into the basement and log 4 miles on the dreadmill..

"Topaz go for a run?" I whispered before I left my bed covers. He was whimpering with excitemnent..so was I!

It was an awesome run. I ran for 60 minutes, without a light; I didn't need one. There were no lose dogs to chase me, no traffic, it was the best!

Tomorrow I have run club so I'll probably sleep in until 5..

M1: Oat pancake
M2: 4 oz salmon, brocolli, cauliflour
M3: apple+1/4 c cottage cheese
M4: 4 oz grilled sirloin, large green salad
M5: Banana, peanut butter

I'm so glad to read your posts stating that it's not ALL the bike. I guess I should have figured that the engine needs to be strong too. It's not like anyone can just go out and do a tri without training, or an Ironman. I was just so suprised at Susan's statements about her bike and the cost. Wow. Thanks for the input :)

5 comments:

Flatman said...

I just have to say that I have been following your nutrition pretty closely for a while and you are so strong! Oh, to be like you...

Chris said...

Heh. What flatman said! That's hardcore!

Julie B said...

Ummm..excuse me? The Blizzard..remember????

jessie_tri_mn said...

What an awesome run!
This sounds like a good way to start the day.

Flatman said...

Blizzard, Schmizzard...you run 50 miles at a time, woman!!!! I think you can afford to splurge a little more than me...

I did tell you that you are my new hero, right?