Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

I hope you are enjoying a wonderful Christmas Day and had a great Christmas Eve last night.

I had my sister and her family over. We stuck to our tradition of lobster, new york strip and crab legs for our evening meal. Oh my gosh, it is all about food over here. Had some pasta salad-pasta that I haven't had in forever and a day, whipped up some twice baked potatoes that didn't call out my name but we finished the meal with my Waldorf Astoria Red Cake and Buttercream frosting. My first sugar high in a long time.

Today I'm grilling a turkey again. I just do not become tired of turkey. I won't have to make anything to go with the turkey as there are tons of left-overs.

I and Topaz are heading out for a snowshoe run..should be good and carbo-loaded for a good hard run.

Thanks to Darcy for tweaking my blog :)

No comments: