Sunday, June 11, 2006

Recovery

I'm feeling good. My appetite has come back somewhat; I don't think I ate over 600 calories each day the first few days following FANS. I was nauseous and felt like I could barf any second. For some reason I felt most horrible while driving. I had to pull over a few times while Tyler and I were driving to school. Odd.

Thursday night I and Topaz hit the trail for 5 miles. It went very well, I did a slow jog and he raced me..and won.

Friday night I jogged another 5 miles and felt fine.

Saturday Troy had 3 baseball games during a tournament; I and Topaz went early for 10 miles. It took me 2.5 hours, but it felt good. Nothing hurt or felt tired.

Today I met friends at Afton. I had so much fun. Everyone that helped out/ran at FANS was there. Duke, Eve, John, Shari, Jeffrey, Alicia, Scott. I and Jeffrey ran for 2 hours and called it enough. We went to the visitor center and Jeffrey got a big warm fire going outside-we waited for the others and then visited/ate for a while.

I headed back home to watch the final two games of Troy's tournament. We are on the way to the field now...

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow, that is a whole lot of baseball. It's good to have a Topaz to recover with. Someday I'll have a Topaz and not marshmallows.