Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Shorts Run :)

Yeah, Baby! Yesterday the temperature soared to 62F. Fantastic! I forgot that Tyler had guitar lessons, or I forgot that it was Tuesday, or something..

No trail run..but a nice run around the lake while waiting for guitar lessons to be finished. I put Topaz on this waist leash and again, it worked fine. A whole new world opened up to him. Listening, watching and pawing at water draining into the run off collectors, laying in the soft snow upon the lake, looking with curiosity as the trains blew by us. 10 miles later we were back at the instructors home and Tyler was waiting in the driveway.

It was warm! I wore shorts upon my stark white legs. It felt good to have the restricted warm pants off.

Tonight I have lined up rides for the boys to youth group so will be able to make run club, for the first time in months. It will be light outside, it will be warm outside, woohoo!

Last night the Orrock Town Board elections were held. I will begin serving my 4th term as Supervisor this month. I'm sure looking forward to it.

2 comments:

olga said...

Yay for shorts!!!

Ellie said...

Isn't it great??? I ran in shorts and sleevless tank also! Big contrast from the same route last week -- check my blog for the differences!!