Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm Still Baking!

I feel recovered from FANS. I'm back to the gym for lifting and stair stepping. I'm running each day, feeling good.

I'm still baking and experimenting with breads. I find it so fascinating because it isn't easy and I am never sure what will turn up.

Each morning I pretty much eat the same breakfast post run:

Fortified French Toast
2 slices bread
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
3 egg whites
I mix the powder and whites up, soak the bread in the mix and fry in Pam. I eat with ICBINB spray and no sugar syrup. I love it.

Now I'm using my organic bread in my Fortified French Toast. It's awesome!

Day 4 of summer vacation and it has been sunny and 75 degrees every day. I love it!

1 comment:

SteveQ said...

There's a no-knead method of making bread in a Dutch oven with a really wet mix that I really want to try. People say it makes the best crust and crumb.

Yours looks darned good to me!